YouTube videos are one of the most popular and widely-used online content forms. But what if you want to watch them on your mobile device? Or you may want to convert them into a format that can be played on other devices, like an iPhone or Android. This blog post will guide you through converting YouTube videos to Mp4 for your iPhone or Android. We will also provide tips on making the conversion process as smooth and unintrusive as possible.
What You’ll Need
What You’ll Need:
- Mp4 converter software such as MX Player or VLC media player.
- A compatible phone or tablet.
- A copy of the video you want to convert.
How to Convert YouTube Videos To Mp4
If you’re looking to convert YouTube videos to mp4 for your iPhone or Android, there are a few different ways to go about it. The simplest way is to use the YouTube video converter online. This tool allows you to select a YouTube video and automatically create an mp4 file for you. Another option is to use a dedicated app like Mp4Tube. This app allows you to select a YouTube video and convert it into an mp4 file. However, Mp4Tube is only available on iOS devices, and there are more user-friendly apps. If you want to convert videos from other sources, like Facebook or Flickr, there are tools available that can also help you do that.
Tips for Success
There are a few tips when converting YouTube videos on your iPhone or Android device.
First, find the video you want to convert. Once you locate it, click the “Video” button in the top left corner of the window that appears.
Next, click the “Settings” button in the top right corner of the window that appears.
From here, you can adjust some basic settings for the video, such as its resolution and frame rate. You can also choose whether you want the converted file to be a .mp4 or a .mov file.
Finally, click “Convert” to start converting the video.
Download and Install TubeMate
If you’re looking to convert videos from YouTube to MP4 for your iPhone or Android, TubeMate is the app for you! TubeMate is a free app available on the App Store and Google Play. Once installed, open TubeMate and selected the video you want to convert. You’ll then be given the option to choose between two conversion options: M4V (more popular among iPhone users) and MP3 (more popular among Android users).
To convert a video to M4V, click the “Convert” button and select “MP4 Video.” To convert a video to MP3, click the “Convert” button and select “MP3 Audio.” Once you’ve selected it, click on the “Start Conversion” button. TubeMate will start converting your video and give you an estimated time before it’s completed.
Once your video has been converted, you can either open it in iTunes or Google Play Movies & TV to watch it on your device. If you’re using an iPhone, ensure that AirPlay is enabled so you can stream it wirelessly to other devices. If you’re using an Android device, make sure that DLNA is enabled so you can stream it wirelessly to other devices.
Open TubeMate and select the video you want to convert.
- Open TubeMate and select the video you want to convert.
- Click on the “Convert” button in the bottom toolbar.
- Select a format for your converted video, such as mp4, m4v, or 3gp.
- Enter a filename for your converted video and click on the “Start Conversion” button.
- TubeMate will start converting your video and will display a progress bar while doing so. Once the conversion is complete, TubeMate will automatically save your converted video file to your computer’s hard drive.
Select a destination for your converted video, either your iPhone or Android device.
You can convert your YouTube videos to MP4 for viewing on an iPhone or Android device. The process is straightforward; you can choose where the converted video will be stored.
- Launch the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Click the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen (or select this menu item: File > Import Videos).
- Select the videos you want to convert, and click Import.
- YouTube will import the videos into a new file called “Converted_Video.mp4” on your iPhone or Android device.
- You can now watch the converted videos by selecting Converted_Video.mp4 from the File menu in iTunes or by tapping Converted_Video on your home screen in Android Media Studio.
Once the conversion is complete, click the
If you own an iPhone or Android device and want to watch your old YouTube videos without converting them, you can do so with a few simple steps.
First, open the YouTube app on your device and sign in if you still need to. Then, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen (known as the toolbar). This will show you all of your videos.
Next, click on the three lines in the bottom left corner of the main screen (known as the Recently Added section). This will show you all of the videos that have been added recently.
Finally, find the video that you want to play and click on it. This will open it up in a new window.
Copy and paste the video’s URL (usually shown at the top-left corner of the video’s thumbnail) into your web browser’s address bar. You’ll then be able to watch it live on your computer or phone! youtube to mp4